Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

THE STUNNING EX-LIBRIS STAMP AND GLIMMER PAPER


 Just popping by to share a card using the  Ex-Libris stamp.  
 (Page 128 - Autumn/Winter catalogue). 
This gorgeous (and versatile) vintage image is large enough to create a beautiful card front, and the design incorporates a blank cartouche for your sentiment. 
I stamped the cartouche a second time, cut it out and layered with foam dots to give a little dimension. 



Other SU items used:- 
Old Olive ink pad, clear embossing powder, Curly Cute sentiment, Bird Builder punch (leaves)
and the sensational Champagne Glimmer Paper.

I am entering my card into Lady Anne's Challenges - Anything Goes, (+ must have a stamped image - digi or rubber).
 Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes.


Happy Crafting ~

16 comments:

RefRacBe said...

Beautiful card, Sylvia. It has a lovely antique feel to it. Rachel.

Bonnie said...

This stamp really makes an elegant card, Sylvia-Anne! I love the green and sparkly gold!

Doreen said...

Beautiful...lovely stamp and colours.xxx

Marybeth said...

Wow!!!! This is one of the most elegant cards I have seen in a while. Stunning! Amazing stamp!

Aileen said...

Beautiful. Love the glimmer paper. It adds to the rich glamourous feel. x

lisa said...

I'm here, Sylvia, at last I hear you cry. Love the bauble on your previous post, it looks stunning. I may have to borrow those stamps from you and have a go!!!!
Hugs Lisax

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Now this is my sort of card, I love everything about it. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
cardsbyladyanne

Christine L said...

Ooooh very elegant Christmas card Sylvia... I love how the green and gold go together so well.. and I see the BB punch is showing a touch too!!
Such a handy punch!

Hugs
Chrisitne x

Jenny said...

Oh this is beautiful! Jen xx

Sandie said...

What a beautiful and elegant card..just gorgeous!

Viv said...

What a fabulous stamp.. pity I am on a self imposed (but watched over by other half)bar on buying craftie stuff....LOL
Just an amazing card, and I LOVE it. x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really beautiful card.
Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

(((((Simply Stunning)))))
Hi Sylvia your creativity is just amazing ohh' I do love your SU makes and all your others too... :)
I hope you are well chum and all set for Christmas I'm getting I think :)
Have a super weekend chum.
Lots Hugs Sarah xx

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card Sylvia, it looks so rich and opulent, loving the green too :) Viv xx

Maria said...

Thank you for dropping by my blog with your sweet comments! Your Christmas card is gorgeous with the pretty colors and shimmery paper! It's a very lovely card! Take care and Happy Holidays!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sylvia ! I just found your 2nd blog - I've missed all your beautiful creations posted here. I LOVE this one, but had a nice look at so many gorgeous designs. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Have a Happy New Year ! Shirleyx