Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Apothecary Christmas!

I tried to resist, but it was futile! 
I just love the Apothecary Art stamps and  together with  the Framelits Labels dies, they make an awesome combination.
I decided to create an "alternative" Christmas card with the Roses wreath stamp, and used the
Christmas  sentiment from the Curly Cute set.  
The flowers are coloured with watercolour pencils and a little depth was added with  
Stampin' Write marker pens in Gumball Green and Primrose Petals
More of my gorgeous Cherry Cobbler tulle ribbon to finish - this ribbon is soooooo
versatile - you can pull it, twist it, tie it, fluff it - you get the idea!



The stamp set can be found  in the new main Catalogue on page 102, Framelits dies on page 191.
Tulle Ribbon - page 4 of the Autumn/Winter Catalogue.
**********
If you would like to order  SU products, I would be happy to hear from you.

Happy Crafting ~

10 comments:

Christine said...

Wow Sylvia this is stunning gorgeous classy but simple..love it

smiles Christine x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and great layout.xxx

Pia S said...

What a lovely CAS card! Just gorgeous!

RefRacBe said...

Lovely card, Sylvia. The Apothecary Art stamp works really well on a Christmas card. You would never guess it wasn’t as Christmas stamp set. Rachel.

Christine L said...

Oooh wowwww Sylvia.... I love this classy elegant card..... Now I'm really going to have to try my hardest to resist that set!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Aileen said...

Just gorgeous and so classy! x

Anneke said...

wow, this card is realy stunning card and the tag in the middle is so beautiful.
it is also very elegant and a wonderful design.
greetings from ann

Patricia said...

Oh! Wow! this is stunning,I just love the center piece

Patricia

Viv said...

Gorgeously elegant card. Love it! x

Unknown said...

Absolutely Breathtakingly Beautiful Sylvia I love everything about this card so so pretty and elegant!!
Hugs Sarah xx